View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 10:35   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: First Person shooters with a decent storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opi
Though it's not strictly a FPS, I'd recommend Mafia. The game is set in the thirties and has a good old mafia family storyline. Not all missions are shooter-type, sometimes you get to drive around a bit (in oldtimer cars, of course), too. But you can shoot out the window while driving, so it's all good. Great game in a not too outplayed (at least for games) setting.
That's exactly what I was going to suggest!

The people I know that don't like Mafia tend to dislike it because you spend a lot of time driving around at no faster than 40mph. If you do go faster then the police will start chasing you. If you ignore that minor point and allow yourself to be immersed into the great atmosphere of the game then you should have fun with it. It's got plenty of action for those looking for an FPS experience.