View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 21:50   #45
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I voted for Bush because Laura Bush is hotter than Theresa Kerry.

I always vote my principals.
I voted for Bush because I couldn't stand Kerry's drawl, and not to mention looking at that ugly mug for the next 4-8 years.

It's also funny, listening to the news before the elections earlier this month, they said that a majority of people now a days vote not for there candidate, but to vote against the other one that they don't like or want. I think this was one of the reasons Bush got re-elected, far too many peopled couldn't stand Kerry so they voted against him by voting for Bush...sort of the lesser of two evils, or as mentioned before "voting for the devil you know".

Also, I'm an American and I knew the PM of Australia was John Howard. But that's not really the point, the point is even if I didn't, I wouldn't be dumb enough to admit it in the open to make sure that everyone knew I was an ignorant red neck American. Samuel Clemmens said it best, "It's better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."