View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 16:27   #30
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Actually, without meaning to be rude to any Australians, I don't know much about Australian politics either. I don't even know what your Prime Minister's name is (I could google for it, of course, but I don't want to). That's probably more to do with my ignorance than anything else, but they hardly feature very prominently in our news (or America's, I expect).

I can't remember the last piece of news I heard which involved Australian politics, even at a small level.

So I support Travler in his point! Although I don't know about it being bureaucratic nonsense - it might simply be that I haven't heard about Aussie politics because it's dull, as it's so tiptop perfect!
Thats simply a case of any nations news reporting focusing on issues that effect them. Watch the 10 o'clock news tonight and count how many stories are about issues in countries where it doesnt effect the UK. You won't find many, we don't even get much news reporting on issues in America that doesnt have a fairly significant link to UK.

However to say you havent heard any news that doesnt involved austrlian politics suprises me a little. Seeing as the whole immagration issue has been a hot topic for the last year or so and the Australian immagration policy is constantly held up as the kind of system we should have.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote