View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 20:08   #41
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Evolution of religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
for the same reason i'd take issue with the national front wanting to shoot black people in the head even if i myself wished to shoot a rampaging psychopath gunning down children in the street.
Thats not a reply though, or at least its as confusing as everything else. I'm willing to give my answers in relation to what i see, but you continually resort to 'analogous' extremes. I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Quote:
we're not talking about tyranny though. we're talking about if this were to happen with majority support from the electorate...
Sorry i thought you were alluding to the weimar republic (ie facism that the public not only supported but elected). Regardless i don't see what difference it makes either way.

Quote:
the gist of my "anti" animal experimentation posts were suggesting that those who hold only humans in esteem of moral worth were prone with humanistic essentialism. atleast that was part of it.

Its a point we'll have to differ on, i think the anti-testing lot try to endorse 'essences' common to humans and lifeform X inorder to justify their arguments. Putting worth on stemcells and mice is equally absurd to me.