View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 23:32   #33
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Evolution of religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
To compare this decision to allowing various groups to control the laws of your country through being a majority or a vocal and influential minority is rather inaccurate. As horn said the question here is largely over the impact of their beliefs on your life.

Horns main objection to religion is that people in another country don't spend their taxes as he would wish. Regardless, if they are the majority, they accurately represent society and i see no problem with 'them' dominating the political process anymore than i would a political philosophy, if they are an influential minority id ask why specifically why they are influential. Both these circumstances do not exist in Britain, i cannot speak for ireland.