View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 12:30   #16
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Evolution of religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
well they won't be. i don't plan on ever voting /o\

so anyway, what was all this "Your statist desire to dictate what type of thought is appropriate for the vote aside", about?
would you feel so passive about others' beliefs if you found yourself a citizen of a millitantly religious society?
I just don't see the point in going around trying to make people think a certain way, and there'd be no difference between living in the militant religious society that tried to dictate to me, and living here and trying to dictate to their kind in my reach. I'm just turning into a mellowed out hippy type