View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:45   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MY thread for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
So you wouldn't mind people constantly calling you a fag, trying to rape you, talk in non sequiturs 70% of the time, make strange refferences to made up words, bicker for hours about a misspoken word, being utter racist (for "comedic" purposes".
Not to mention the hypotetical situation of a guy rambling for 2 hours about "Yo Mama/ Yo Girlfriend" untill the other guy challenges him to knackers whackers.
errrrr?

no.