View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2007, 18:25   #200
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Mage
I disagree and am praying we sign him, he would be superb in our team.
Rooney can't play with Gerrard or Scholes (pre eye injury when he was still an out and out attacking midfielder). There is absolutely no chance that he'll be able to play with another deep lying striker. Unless they maybe played 4-3-3 which a/ is a shit formation and b/ they wont do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
They probably would.

Henry's gone, the team is lacking depth and no one's sure if they're staying or not.
But on the other hand spurs are bottlers and arsenal still have van persie, toure, fabregas, etc. I'm weighing it up in my mind just now, when you think about this sort of thing its important to not take momentum as an overall indicator of reality.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote