View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 12:38   #13
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Re: Defence vs Zik: Hard but possible.

Hello all,

Missed this the thread, just spotted it now. Yes i know there is only 5+ threads in strat. Anyway attacking as a ZIK i use these tactics.

I pick a target that my bs fleet will get thru on and take max cap. I then see if my maurader/buc heavy cr fleet will get through on it. If it steals more value than the xp gained on roid run I send that at the target. I have some stolen hornets so usually take 10-15% roids too.

Some times i throw in some fr into the cr fleet just to up the stealing value, or to take some extra roids that hornet doesn't pick up

I still have my bs fleet, I'll usualy send that against a target with bad anti bs but good value for xp.

It is important to note that when sending extra fr with the cr fleet i only ever send using this formula

x = fr ships y = cr shiips z =bs ships

where x+y <= z

Useful when both targets are in same gal. oh no which one has all th bs in it or has he split up. usually the def for bs goes to the wrong fleet hahah i steal your 500 ghosts/black widow/ wyverns

I also mix up the different fleets but basically every night i hit a target for value and a target for xp.

Just my 2c

tsm