Thread: Philosexology
View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 20:25   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Philosexology

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn View Post
ok. i can't be arsed to make a long post but i'm pretty sure familes have it alot easier in terms of schooling/health care/transport than they used to. i'm not sure how you can seriously suggest otherwise.

there aren't that many benefits to halving your country's workforce.
heh.

you're a cog

(you're also rather obviously wrong. but you are frequently wrong so enjoying your present wrongness is a brief sensation. the enduring pleasure comes from your 'beliefs'. and it is a satisfying feeling indeed)