View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2007, 08:58   #22
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: brave man died along whit the time we had the time all of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
now if it is only the way i speak to you , well remeber that the meat in front of you get slain , ppl like do it . you feeded , gave water , like the rabbit i had .so that is about how i can see anyone that will not speak is mind. brake em if you want theyr is 31 of em , i got 1 removed to many cs is bad for the bak.
I can't really translate it, since I think he invented a whole new use for grammar and stuff. But I can give you the foundation of my interpretation:

- "If our/your problem with him is the way he speaks to us, we need to remember that the meat we eat needs to be killed for us, people like him do it for us. "
==> Apparently he's a hunter, but he also said he can't be around guns so I'm guessing he hunts with bow and arrow. I think he wants us to respect him because he kills animals for a living. Why he linked the way he speaks to his profession is beyond me, maybe all french-canadian hunters are total nutjobs and that's the way to communicate amongst eachother? Can you imagine a whole forum of people like him? I want in on it.

- "You feeded me, gave me water like the rabbit I had. So that's how I see anybody that won't speak his mind."
==> An interpretation is that we made him the way he is? How existentialist of him. I'm not sure how he sees anybody that won't speak his mind, maybe he compares people that won't speak their mind to rabbits? This is surely one of his more profound lines and will require further discussion.

- "Break them if you want, I have 31, I removed 1 because I had problems with my back caused by playing too much Counter-Strike".
==> This will need somebody with more knowledge about the human body, he used to have 32 of them. What does a person have 32 of that has to do with his back? Discuss.

Either way I think the things Bbud2 wrote will be studied for many years to come.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote