Thread: New race(s)
View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2011, 01:28   #22
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New race(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
Here is a new race concept; subversion, like zikonians did back in the teenage rounds of Planetarion. For those not remembering subvert, they were ships that would turn other the opposing ships against each other.
Interesting, but remember how that round turned out?

Quote:
I also think that you should bring back cargo ships...

Agree on this, though make them the same class as each races pods, or "off class" like SK's are?

To the OP: Planetarion doesn't need any new races IMHO. To bring flavor back to it, focus on the tech tree, and give it many exclusive branches. Rework race bonuses. Rework governments. Make population mean something.

There's plenty of room to improve the game, it simply all falls into the "not enough time" or "not enough resources" bin.

I continue to watch, read, and keep my fingers crossed.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote