View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2008, 23:39   #18
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Council strike, inflation and living cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0 View Post
for what its worth i agree, but we are paid within the same scale as other workers, and when you have various ****nut ministers coming out with stupid comments like last years 'if you close libraries we will take control out of your hands' - meaning that often authorities have been forces to keep open under-performing places, thus diverting funds (your from crook iirc, imagine, bishop has 2 libraries, 1 of which is considered to be in an area of high social deprevation - so even though its riddled by asbestos, and the kids regularly kick the windows out, they cant close it, even though the other one is less than a mile away, i mean WTF)
In the library world what counts as an underperforming library?

And yeah, you remember correctly - half of my family is from Crook/Hunwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i would say more chance of winning actually - remember, a large percentage of the people they are pissing off at the moment are their heartland voters
No, you see, that's the thing. There's only one thing that matters to the heartland voters and that's their pay packet - just look at the furore over the 10p tax band. The unions have been battling back and forth on employment rights since the 1960s/70s but they don't really mean a great deal to most voters since they don't learn about what they mean until they actually try to use them.