Thread: Student Loans
View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 14:18   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Student Loans

Was anybody else promised a loan by the SLC, for today that has not materialised?

I was under the impression that the SLC had ****ed-up quite a lot this year and that loans would be delayed. Is this true?

It is especially annoying to me, as I literally have no money at all and was relying on said loan to provide me with food for the rest of the week until my wages came in. What is more irksome is that I suspect if it had been a case of me repaying them the loan, and I had not payed it back on the alloted date, they would have had the thumbscrews out more or less immediately.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 20 Sep 2004 at 14:25.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote