Thread: Geek Humour
View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2005, 17:08   #92
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Geek Humour

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's not (1-x)^2, though, is it? 1 - 2x + x^2 doesn't equal 1 - x^2, unless x = 0 or 1 which wasn't a specified condition.
You're misinterpreting what I said to try to make it look like you're right, but I'm wrong. I was saying that (1-X)(1+X), being the difference of two squares equals 1 - X^2, and thus 1-X (the friendly user) has a squared term, whereas anyone else who got Kura's geek points did not.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote