Thread: Geek Humour
View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:04   #69
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Geek Humour

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I seriously doubt anyone could be more pedantic than this. Unless you corrected a minor point of grammar in my post at the same time.
Orly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Instead of the 1+X points of everyone else, it'd be 1- x^2 and it was this squared part, rather than X I was on about.
That's not (1-x)^2, though, is it? 1 - 2x + x^2 doesn't equal 1 - x^2, unless x = 0 or 1 which wasn't a specified condition.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote