View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 16:44   #7
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yahwe again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
No, to be honest I've turned his 'advances' down once. A while ago he pm'ed me in which he implicated some kind of truce which I turned down as I do not consider GD as a political game. Later on he suggested he didn't mean the proposal as he was being drunk.

I do believe his excuse of being drunk but nonetheless to me it showed that we're dealing with the typical lonely internet dude full of e-pretentions.

You know how you're getting tubby, well when people tell you "Oi fatty you're getting really fat" do you tell them, jowls wobbling ominously of course, "I'm not fat, i'm just in the bulking phase of my exercise routine. I'll be in the cutting phase soon enough!"

Is that what happens tubster?
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote