View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2011, 22:00   #368
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Ok.. as people cant read or have a shitty memory (or are Max who is always wrong), i'll go through my post and provide either logs or quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
No-one backstabbed Rock, As far as im aware.. Ct and ND both wanted Rock as an ally when the block ended. Rock then thought that was untrustworthy that CT and ND was going to war if the block beat down Apprime to fight for #1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
if nd hadn't asked us to hit ct and simply hit ct then asked for our help we could have helped then as we would see that as not backstabbing ct as we felt we was helping ct at that point and to talk behind a friends back is dishonest.
<Assassin> we broke the block becuase dealing with both your hc and cts hc was like watching children try and turn one onto the other..

Its pretty common knowledge that both CT and ND wanted Rock as a friend when the block had beaten Apprime, as CT and ND were highly likely to go to war with each other. Rock saw this as 'untrustworthy' and decided to switch sides as apparently wanting you as an ally is wrong. Then when ND heard about this, Rock got offered a round-long NAP by ND to stop any doubts that we would hit them, Rock refused.

Quote:
It was only Apprime which screwed Rock over abit this round, when you decided to use them to keep ND busy while you nap'd ND and concentrated on CT with ODDR. Rock then ended the nap with Apprime as they didnt want to be used as flak, then rejoined Apprime when they decided that they wanted to be used as flak.
<Assassin> well as i told DZ i walked out of the rock bc room due to the fact we had become apprimes flak

When you found out about Apprime avoiding ND, you even called a ceasefire as you realised you had become there flak. Then stupidly, decided to go back to Apprime.

So, i'll ask again.. which part of my post was wrong?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote