View Single Post
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 00:24   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I am an internationalist.

On Christmas day it became obvious to me that culture (in the form of international trade) is global in nature.

I was preparing a toddy for the wife who is recovering from a bit of a cold and so as not to have her drinking alone decided to have a bit of something to keep her company (it was, after all, the companionable thing to do).

As I mixed her Frech brandy with some Austrian honey and added vitamin C (in the form of Sicilian lemon juice) while waiting for my coffee (a blend of Hawaiian, Indonesian and African coffees) to finish dripping so I could add my Bailey's to it, it suddenly dawned on me that my life would not be the same should the world outside of the United States cease to exist.

This was an unusually mature thing for an American of my age to realize. However, I can't figure out whether it makes me a better or worse Republican. Am I to be blessed or must I repent for my sins?