View Single Post
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 13:37   #120
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Official Prehistoric Monkeys Announcement

You've posted so much drivel on here, but I'll comment on one piece of it in particular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Because both alliances members were so lightweight in that round that when the going got tough they gave up. The official line I believe was that the merge was to give both sets of players a reason to increase activity but alot of people (Angels HC, KJ in particular) said the lateness of the merge was simply for ranking to try and save face for ND
do you even have a clue about what was happening with the two alliances during that round? SiN and ND were on the losing 1up block and at the time of their merge it was fairly clear that their block had lost the war, the merge was there to boost morale in an attempt to keep both alliances from disbanding, and it worked.
There was a pretty big boost in morale when the merge took place, it served it's purpose by giving the new alliance a second wind.
I'd honestly like to see F-crew and your members who aren't as "lightweight" as the SiN/ND members take on the eXilition block of round 13, would be interesting to see how many haven't given up by the end of the first week.
The little dig about ranking is also fairly silly as, iirc, there was a 2-3mil scoregap between LCH and SiNND at the end of the round (3rd or 4th) which we could have easily made up by adding certain people to the tag if we cared about rankings (Tearz, among others, had been out of tag to create a "SiN" tag for some fun in havoc)
In future, before posting, get a clue.