View Single Post
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 01:10   #118
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Official Prehistoric Monkeys Announcement

Ok I know I don't get much work to do these days and this is going to sound damn lazy, but I've had a few glasses of vino (not gay) and I'm too merry to deal with all of this right now.

But this thread is about an alliance - not wakey. If you want to discuss whether wakey is a twat or not, do it elsewhere. Slag each other off in pm for all I care. Wakey along with the people slagging him are equally as guilty.

Me or JBG will clean up this thread or split/sort it out in the morning. Discuss Prehistoric Monkeys. Character assassinations have their place on AD, I'm unsure whether this is one of them.

Thanks to ChronoX for bringing this thread to my attention.