View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2018, 18:05   #38
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quite a bit of bullshit here but just to add to what Venox said.

Yes you laid it down on the line for me but I then presented you with a plan for you to win, that also gave CT a chance, and would have been a 5-way fight in the last 3 days between Ult/IB/CT/Norse/Carn.
And you led me to believe that I would have time to action that plan.

It would have worked.

At the end of the day, I was always completely open with you about my intentions to try and win, I made that very clear.

The way I see it, CT as an alliance could never have won this round, we lacked in certain, important areas. We took hardly any naps and attacked who we wanted, when we wanted. That isn't fencing, we faced way more random incs as well. We were open to attacks from all sides.

But through careful military, targetting and politics, we got ourselves into a position where we could have won if things had fallen for us, without having a block behind us.

IB were the opposite. They had the skills, players and a big block behind them and chose to forget the win and nap for an easy two weeks. No alliance I have any say in will ever do that, I don't see the point.

Things changed for us when you handed the win to Ult, but I know which alliance I would rather play for.

I am damn proud of CT and nothing will change that. We played our hand, we went for the win, and we did it without a block behind us.

People keep throwing this 'omg you are fencing' thing at me, but I would prefer no blocks, as I always make clear.

I have done the block thing and owned pa, it is dull and boring.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote