View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 12:44   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If you could only listen to artists starting with one letter of the alphabet

Checking through my mp3s, it seems "B" would probably be my choice too.

Billy Bragg / Blink 182 / Blur / Beatles / Beck / Beautiful South / Bee Gees / Brand New / Blood Hound Gang / Black Flag / Beethoven / Bach. Oh and Betty Curse!

R and S would probably be secondary choices.

Still if I was going to agree to any deal like this I'd probably pick "D" and then I could always just ask DJ XYZ to make me a "remix" of whatever song that sounds identical to the orignal which would allow me to listen to whatever I want while still technically obeying the agreement (sort of). Failing that, "W" and then just listen to the Weird Al version of whatever.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote