View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 22:40   #110
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: xVx and Nap agreements

oooo something to reply to....

ok HeX finished consistently 7-9th when excluding first round when it was smaller tag.

Im unsure if we ever outranked HR ( i will check that claw of darkness thing) but i know we never fence sat, unlike them, we always went to war and win or lose we had fun

We always took in new players and trained them at the game. We also merged smaller alliances into our tag and taught them extra bits of the game and i beleive broaden there playing experience (one of those players went on to finish 15th?? (i think roughly anyway) whilst playing HeX.

On average HeX would have 10-15 top 200 and normally 2-3 top 100.

The US players left because of a lack of night activity that round (which was in major part due to the fact Jinkez didnt play that round)

Average score was always equal to or better than the alliance around it (likes of HR, ODDR, ROCK, Horde (when it played))

I think you will find that most of the core left and joined CT, xVx, ND, TGV, DLR and p3n.

HeX disbanded because Jinkez and myself didnt have the time to run an alliance anymore and decided that as we were the main HC's and identity of the alliance that without us it wouldnt be the same place so we shut it down.

I will unfortunatly never have the time again to run an alliance as this wonderful thing called a real life is more appealing, im afraid the returning players will have to stay hypothetical.

Myself... well a HC's planet is always the first casualty in war (ask DZ about that one) after 3 FC's on planet in 3 rounds in Rd 42 i managed to complete a round with my ships intact and ranked in the mid 80's - tho that might have been higher if i hadnt been kicked and roided to dust by ND at tick 400. Otherwise i would say im a mid ranking top 100 player, im not ever gonna win becausei dont acre about my planet enough but i know what im doing at the game itself.

Hope that answered everything
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote