View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2011, 21:51   #109
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough
Re: xVx and Nap agreements

I meant you lost against Mistwraith. So what did HeX do so much better than HR? I meen how did HeX even do good alliance wise...what, even t10? Did you guys even finnish above HR when you played? You also realize the HR train new players? Did HeX even manage that?

How many good players did you have, as in even t200 players. Maybe some players stayed cause they couldn't join anything much better? Why didn't HeX manage to keep those good USA players? Maybe because HeX wasn't good enough for them? How was HeX avg score compaired to others when you played? Pretty bad is my guess. You know that some players stay in alliances as the "core" when they wouldn't get into anything better? Why did HeX even disband? Cause you were constantly doing crap?

Why don't you show us those players returning?

What's even your best planet rank and how do you normally do otherwise?

Seriously, stop saying anything about anyone else when you've done nothing good yourself.