View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 07:25   #26
Breezer
Gone Fishin

Breezer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Curse of Power

ADAM
After a short distance of following the footsteps you encounter Connor, walking back in your direction.

"Trisk! There you are. I'm not quite sure where we are at, but I'm trying to find some way to either send a message or patch up the boat so we can get underway. Something seems to be interfering with the electronic equipment. See if you can locate the others, I'll meet you back at the boat. Any questions?"

SLICK
You only walk for about 10 yards into the tunnel when you run into a large metal, circular door blocking the path. The only other thing nearby are two oblong crystals, one on either side of the tunnel, being held in place vertically by some holders protruding from the wall. Hannah reaches out to touch one, but finds them to be immovable. However, when she tocuches them, the crystals light up, casting a blue light around the tunnel, making the lighter you are carrying innecessary. Behind you you can see that the rest of the tunnel is also illuminated.

"Nothing is more frightful than ignorance in action." --Goethe
Breezer is offline   Reply With Quote