View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 10:16   #173
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmay
hi everyone i read this because it looked like fun. like many others i myself do taekwondo. it started off to fight againt wild animals. anyway. karate, tae boxing / kick boxing, boxing and kung foo are all well known across the world yet taekwondo wins. more 2 the point why did u block someone for saying he/she likes taekwondo. finally y do u hate chavs they r legends much better than moshers / emos / goths they are actual scum. THEY EVEN KNOW THIS THEY SLIT THEIR OWN WRISTS!!!!!!!!!
If you describe yourself primarily as being part of any group I axiomatically despise you.