View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 02:11   #172
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

The only time someones tried to rob me, was in York(im from norway) when me and 4 of my m8s were going to find a cab after a good night out. Three people notice we're tourists and starts making trouble. I laugh at them, cause im not unfamiliar with arguing when drunk, and im a big guy(been doing sports n stuff all my life). Theres only one of them whos as tall as me(not thta small people cant fight). Anyway they claim to have knives and wants our wallets. I tell em to fk off, cause I know they aint got no knives. Eventually the biggest one tries to beat me up, I take him down and once I got him grounded his m8s attack. Im fighting them(not doing very good cause of the endless stream of tequila I had consimed :P) when I start to wonder why my m8s arent beating the crap out of theese two. I turn around to see one struggling for his breath(one of the others had hit him in in his throath) and one guy came to help. The last two guys were so afraid that they had started walking away.

Anyway, my point is that theese three guys tried to rob us without any weapons or anything, and we were more people and clearly bigger(bigger as in stronge, more fit).

I know they are used to nordic tourists in York(they thought we were swedish) so im thinking this is something they've done before. Maybe them appearing so offensive scares the shit out of tourists who aint used to criminals, and they might have en easy job robbing/beating up people.

Now Norway or Sweden aint exaclty places without theese things, but I kind of got the impression theese guys was just looking for a fight. Win or loose didnt matter. Atleast they took a great risk trying to rob a 5man group. Where I live theres more than enough fighting and weapons, but I have never ever seen any1 risk getting beatup trying to fakerob a bunch of bigger people.

Uhm not much of a point really, just thought id share...

-J-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote