View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 00:10   #168
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yes
what a brilliant reply.

I posted to try and get jj to understand that he can not claim his life experience as though it were raw data.

I posted to demonstrate the absurdity of jj's proposition. I took time to select questions which when jj answered them would make it clear to him just how silly what he had said was.

It's called a learning excercise.

I could have just typed "jj you are a spastic". Instead I tried to help our esteemed leader re-consider his opinion in a manner which would both help him in future and also not directly offend him.

You failed to understand that.

Annoyed (because I expect you to actually think when you post) I replied to your baseless (adjective:groundless, idle, unfounded, unwarranted) post in a curt way, but nevertheless in a way that ought to have induced you to 'look again' at what you thought was your understanding.

and instead you come up with "yes".

BRILLIANT!!