View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:03   #54
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jihad. Reality or Stage-Managed Psychological Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddley_Battleship
I'm well aware of that, I just think it is suicidal to let in millions of people that have no loyalty to our countries whatsoever, and just want to come here to 'Islamify' us, and get the free handouts. We shouldn't have to suffer the monetary cost of welfare as well as the risk of them blowing themselves up on public transport because they're incapable of creating a real country on their own. We have a right to stay culturally unique as well, especially European countries. Do you want Europe and North America to look like the Middle East or Mexico? That's exactly what will happen at this rate. Don't call me names, admit it. It's true.
I'll admit that Europe has as much right to remain culturally unique as it has gunpowder to make it so.*

*not.