View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 19:33   #43
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about
Re: Congratulations Ascendancy

In order for Ascendancy to be stopped, someone actually has to bother to stop them.
I saw Omen and Wishmaster doing one hell of a job pestering them from the very start. Which no one else have bothered before.
The problem itself lies in the fact that most HCs of other allies either fear or love ascendancy. Thus making them not targeted.

The game dying, perhaps?
Ascendancy is each round replacing theyre poor ppl or quiters with active top notch players. The other allies become farming places for them.
Causual players dont care that much about winning, but i belive they will grow tired of getting bashed round after round (which will be the result if an ally is causual and get into a war).

Congratulations to Ascendancy and Elviz tho, since they will win ally award and planet. And 12:5 winning gal i belive.

I wish New Dawn could have challenged you, and earlier as well. But politics will be politics. And when we finally battle you, we decide to donate 25mil value......

So yet again, congratulations Ascendancy. Well deserved. Ill have to take comfort in the fact i faked JBG atleast :P