View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 00:30   #22
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations Ascendancy

People should probably look at why Asc succeed round after round, rather than just say "they have all the good players".

They (we) are definitely beatable, it just comes down to the simple fact that no one has put forth the effort required to do so.

You can't just throw a bunch of fleets around and win. This round has pretty well proved that. You have to want it, you have to put in the effort, and you have to try (and play) harder than you think your opponent is.

As Heartless mentioned, the hierarchy of typical alliances is quite obviously (hey look, 3 in a row!) flawed. Figure it out for ****s sake.

I'm the absoulte last son of a bitch that should have to tell you people how to 'win' PA since after almost ten years, I've never won a round and am pretty much shit at it.

I do however, "get it", which is where the rest of you seem to be failing miserably.

/me goes back under a rock

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote