View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 21:39   #16
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Actually we have a constant turn-over of people. There are lots of people in Omen this round that were Asc last round. And I think the main reason why people like being in Ascendancy simply is the way we work. There's no def leeching because we don't do secrecy. Everyone can fully use our arbiter. Everyone can go and set up attacks. Since everybody can do these things we run brutally efficient, since arguments about what we should do next come always down to some sort of number crunching the PA mechanics, sketching up how different scenarios work out and then take the most promising action. And since we constantly argue with regards to game mechanics over the course of a whole round and how our score would develop from taking certain actions it is rarely that we do something totally stupid.
Actually, I think it is just because JBG doesn't let people crash!

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote