View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 14:33   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
HIV-man shags underaged girls shocker

I mean, what the ****. There's more of it in Finnish and Swedish magazines, but you get the clue. An HIV-positive man at his thirties has had sex with 130 or so underage women, including "illegal" beef. He got caught when his landlord found some footage (don't ask why, I don't know) from his flat of him having sex with a minor. I understand that the victims are Swedish and thus probably intellectually inferior, but what makes a thirteen-year-old girl have unprotected sex with a 30-y-o who is clearly getting it all taped up. And this isn't just one moronic girl, but there's plenty of them. I mean, shitloads. The man kept a diary with detailed information of them all, including their boyfriends, families, and so on. He snared them on some Swedish online dating service. Clearly, the man's a cassanova with a STD, but the amount of tiny beef he slept with is just amazing. (He claims he only had sex with two of them without a rubber, but then again two have already caught it, and ten are waiting for results, so he's probably bummed a lot of them without protection).

What caps it, is that they weren't all having "surprise sex", ie. rape, but just happily plowing legs open for the AIDS guy to pounce on them without a condom. I'm not sure if it's okay to say that if you do that you really do get what you're asking for.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote