View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2011, 17:27   #51
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Who would you like to see return

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar View Post
Last I heard he was away with the pointy eared WoW brigade. Very un-sqrl behaviour.

How you doing bud?
I see. I played the last expansion too, but frankly, at a certain point of season 9 it became so stagnant and the queues exploded so I stopped feeling like waiting for 10 minutes just to queue up against one of the two teams we've been playing two hours for.

I'm fine apart from that, I've successfully registered a planet for this round, and I'm yet to be banned, so the round's looking out quite optimistic for me. How's the missus? When's you kids going to be back in the game?

ps. I tried you on interweb relay chat but you had the manliest idle timer since tiberious' 94 days idle.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote