View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2006, 00:16   #23
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm ****ing ecstatic I am

I'm coming back to the UK next week for a few months, so I'll be missing all the festivals and stuff over here over the summer, including an outdoor one on the grounds of a castle, with Ken Yokoyama (Hi Standards front man's new band)...

Went to see Bad Religion/MXPX/Ellegarden/Beat Crusaders/Others in Osaka a couple of months back, that was pretty sweet. Though I must admit a lot of the fun was finding ingenious ways to get past the ticket collecters (Can we have a photograph with you? Thanks.... RUN GUYS).

Missed Coldcut/Underworld/Autechre/Chris Cunningham/Carl Cox a few months back due to hearing about it too late :crymeariver:

I'll hopefully put on a gig while im in the UK, before I come back to Japan, up Dundee way (hopefully at the new skate park up that way)
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote