Thread: Phone a friend!
View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 10:07   #24
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Phone a friend!

I would probably go with T&F, Dante, Yahwe, Jakiri and 1-X as my phone a friends, it covers quite a broad knowledge base to be honest plus I know a fair bit myself.

On random shit, I swear I know a load of random stuff, **** knows how. Part of it is down to an education, the other part is probably watching crap on TV at 4am.

I also read the sun most days and nick the office copy of heat so I'm pretty upto date with all the celeb shite.