Thread: Phone a friend!
View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 09:29   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Phone a friend!

They have 30 seconds to answer.

In theory if you had 30 seconds you should be able to find out the answer on google, as long as you're reasonably quick at it.

It often takes the contestant about 15 seconds to read out the question and possible answers though.

Assuming it takes 5 seconds to type the question in, and then another 5 to process the results (load them and then look at the answer), that really only leaves 5 seconds or so to give the answer back.

So there often simply isn't enough time to do it.

...I don't like to admit to it, but I was curious to see how long it took so I got my sister to watch Millionaire on mute and then read out the question and answers to me. It is POSSIBLE to get the answers in time but it isn't that easy