Thread: Phone a friend!
View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 20:00   #13
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Phone a friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I've always wondered how they'd stop this sort of thing. I mean, not Google, because the "I'll tell you in 15 seconds <tap> <tap> <tap> 1974" might give you away, but I don't see why you couldn't have your phone-a-friend in a room with twenty other people who all listen to the question on speaker-phone and scribble down the answer on a piece of paper and show the friend if they know the answer.
I would assume the people you choose as your phone a friend are sitting in a room somewhere near the studio with a phone line that goes direct to them.

If it was just them at home the person could be ordering a portable back hair remover from qvc when Chris Tarrant rings.