View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:13   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jihad. Reality or Stage-Managed Psychological Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Feel free to provide a counter position based on personal experience, rather than attempt to demean a response via one word putdowns Nod was doing 5 years ago with more impact and less alcohol.
Are you asking me if I've met a muslim who doesn't attack anything considered anti-islamic under the most extreme muslim teachings? Can't you read flavius' posts in this thread yourself?

To dissect your post more completely the words "clubbed together" implies a more imaginary union than exists. We don't say christians are just "clubbed together". They're all christians with certain things in common much like they're all muslims with certain things in common. However there are obvious difficulties with any large group speaking with one voice as differences in human nature, preferences and ideals are unavoidable. "Warring tribes" is just wrong and attributes nationalistic characteristics which just don't exist. We don't say the french and the british are warring tribes just because they disagree on points of policy in the EU. "no cohesion other than when there's an attack on their faith" is silly on many levels. Of course there's some cohesion, otherwise we wouldn't have a name for the group. It also implies a narrow-minded and uneducated approach on a vast number of peoples' parts for which you have no proof whatsoever. "like a pack of wild dogs" is a ****ing disgrace of a phrase and really pushed me over the edge. You just compared one and a half billion individuals to a group of aggressive unreasoning wild animals. **** off.