Thread: [Poker]
View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2005, 14:53   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Poker]

i might be interested, but quite possibly not as it seems that there is going to be a regular poker night with some of my mates in manchester now after a pilot this week \o/ \o/ \o/

like sex, poker is 100x better irl.

although i have to relate my tale of woe now that ive mentioned it... We played 2 games, each with a buy in of 5 quid, i played "ok" but not great in the first one, and went out fairly early. The second one i was playing very well and was chip leader for most of it. Then i misread one guy and went down as 2nd to him. A few hands later i got dealt AA in the hole, and there was pre flop betting that i wasnt even involved in, so i went all in.

got called by the only guy who could have covered me, he had QQ, and flopped trips.

boo