View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2017, 04:54   #253
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about
Re: R72 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
ok, lets just rephrase it saying even before round start the friendship between ult and bf was known by everyone who plays pa...

and seriously, if both tags was planning to do not DC, the best move to troll apprime was being their friends, and letting other guys come farm your roids...

anyway, im just having some fun trolling forums haha

xoxo

No that's not even true lol

I had talk to Cardi pre-round and I favoured siding with Apprime because I thought a friendship with ultores was a dangerous move considering the round that just had happened. He offered us a deal which we didn't take in the end but offer back a NAP which wasn't long enough to Cardi and wouldn't take any other deals since. I even offered him support against Ult if he couldn't do it alone, to a limited, non-retarded extent. It was unclear how strong Ult would be this round.

He just shut down the door and then every other allies did as well. We didn't NAP Ult then before t200 or so when we were left with no other options.

That said, it's always a pleasure to work with Ult but we knew ending on their side willingly or not, it would be a pretty bad round for us.

Chimpie will confirm that I never went to him pre-round or early in the round I'm sure.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote