Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 15:12   #194
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R32 Shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
ETDs look like they've been made bad on purpose with the intent of dropping them next round coz nobody will play them as they are. I really think there was a way to make them a decent race to play... starting by giving them 1 more kill ship and 1 less emp. An Etd should be able to kill every class of ships, steal 1 meta class, emp 1 or 2 meta class.
I m gonna go ETD just to proove once again that I rock! ( not looked at stats yet )

( dont FC me this round guys <3 )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote