Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 16:31   #176
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R32 Shipstats

Quote:
But at least give them 10 or 15 EMPr, I can see why it's 0, but if the other ships are 90/80/80/80 you're doing it an injustice for Xan.
Heh, this is utterly irrelevant. So utterly irrelevant you clearly don't have a ****ing clue what you're talking about. Giving them an e/r of 10 would just mean they're 10% less likely to get frozen. An e/r of 20 means they're 20% less likely to get frozen. Their e/r is like that so in the actual game it won't be excessively hard to emp them. I could raise it back to like 30 or 40 or something but in reality this really doesn't make that much difference.