Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 10:48   #165
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R32 Shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
The situation has barely changed at all. You still have to research hulls 3 and thanks to multi-targetting most attacks the last few rounds were composed of both classes, fr/de or cr/bs and therefore there was no logical reason to exclude sks. People didn't build them because lots of people just don't build sks. To me this is just another hilarious example of people's ability to make mountains out of molehills when it comes to the stats.
But do you _really_ think that planetarion can afford making a change like that? The other reason why people don't build structurekillers is because they've been in a secondary shiptype that with losses the structurekillers most likely have no effect, now we will see compact one type attackfleets. In addition to that summer rounds tend to be low defense rounds and with the structurekillers avaliable to people to build in primary attackfleets they will build them. Some alliances will encourage their members to in war time, and when those war ends, and people go back to normal gal raiding, do you think they will leave the structurekillers out of their attackfleets?

I honestly think you're on the wrong path here JBG, but I know that you wont change your mind, and that the real deciders in this matter have to be the PA team, and to them I can only say that there will be a lot of people disliking the stats as they are now.