Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 20:43   #156
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R32 Shipstats

The main complaints I've had over sks seem to be from people who'd prefer them not to exist at all and are just protesting over something they perceive will bring them into the game more. As such the complaints aren't really over the stats per se in my opinion.

As regards a consistent set I disagree really. What I would do is have a bunch of stats sets we could switch back and forth between. Take the four most balanced recent stats sets and use those in rotation maybe tweaking them all a bit.