Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 09:10   #152
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R32 Shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
Agreed, xan wasnt the worst of, but it was far from the best race and far from balanced.
Xan were mediocre, and in terms of actual balance they were decent-ok, but when comparing them to the 2 other non-shit races they were clearly way under par.
Considering that xan were under-represented precisely ****ing nowhere in relation to their signup numbers I'd say that pretty much defines balanced (unless you want to claim that if one race is stronger then nothing else is balanced in which case you're basically saying nothing). As I said, they clearly weren't that badly off.