View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 17:01   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Christmas Day: Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Did any of you go to church on Christmas Eve, or intend to today?

Yeah, Christmas Day mass. Full of people who never go normally, nervously finding a seat, not knowing what to do, standing when they should kneel, mumbling through prayers they half remember.
It's entertainment (for about 2 minutes).
Little baby son-of-a-bitch kicking his sister and screaming. Little miss tantrum combing her dolls hair while pouting. Children ramming action men toys into unsuspecting people.
Ahh they joys. :P