View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 16:23   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rep to Post ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I think omega is in the running too.
I thought of him too but didn't mention him because as much as I enjoy seeing his latest montage (mostly to wonder why he goes to so much effort to make something so unfunny), he is a habitual thread-deletion 'criminal' (leading to an artificially low postcount) and makes no personal contribution to the community - we're just one of many boards on his attention-seeking mission.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote