View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2008, 19:57   #17
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all
Re: VisioN - The End

I only read this post today, as I always found the planetarion forums shit. A page of flaming at eachother and basicaly nothing more then that.

So today I removed the blacklisted url on my router and gave it a read. Nice starting post CBA, and thanks all. But seriously, VisioN would not have been such a nice community without all of you whom are or were visionaires. As it takes a team to create and uphold something we had.

Sad VisioN, as alliance, is going? yes me too. But the game is not the game I once signed up for anymore. After the changes they made in round 10 the game simply went from good to worse in my opinion. Its the planetarion and vision commuinity that made me stay for a wee bit longer.

Now game wise there's no challange for me anymore, and the battery is empty to lead any alliance or just to not get annoyed by 'friendly' people chatting to me on IRC. Thus ya, time to retire as planetarion gamer.

I will still be around, as the idea is to start hosting and creating public tools for planetarion on our current website. Something we enjoy doing. And all will be accessable by anyone playing planetarion.

So yea, I'll still be around, mainly in #vision and a few other channels.

Thanks all visionaires, for putting up with my 'mood swings' - no Im not female.
Thanks all Pa community, for giving some fun to my life the past 8 years.

AndroX Out.
www.vision-hq.com
AndroX is offline   Reply With Quote